Volume 2 of the series includes five technical dissertations from the U.K.’s University College Northampton’s Masters in Lift Engineering program.
- Effectively Communicating Code Requirements for Interfaces Between Building Systems and Elevator Systems
- An Investigation into Accidents Involving Luggage Trolleys And/Or Shopping Carts on Escalators
- The Future of the Lift Maintenance Business
- A Study of the Actual Power Relative to the Theoretical Power Consumption of a Variable Frequency Drive Hydraulic System and How it Benefits the User
- A Critical Comparison of Coated Steel Belts against Steel Wire Ropes as Applied to the Lift Industry.