This unique reference tool, originally published in 1998, has now been revised (2017) to bring it up-to-date with the most modern concepts in modernisation. It has been purposely formatted to take onto job sites and to assist engineers, consultants, mechanics, surveyors and sales teams who are actively involved in the art of lift modernisation.
What Else Is New?
- More emphasis is given on personal Health and Safety when carrying out surveys/inspections.
- Some terminology has been changed to reflect the international basis of the guide.
- Life expectancies of components/equipment has been changed, as required, to reflect actual useful life.
- The safety colors have been reviewed and now reflect international convention.
- The lift traffic analysis program has been changed to reflect ELEVATE Elevator Traffic Analysis and Simulation Software