20-21 September 2023
Hilton Hotel Northampton
100 Watering Lane
The fee includes a copy of the abstracts, advanced access to the Conference Proceedings, all conference sessions, lunch on both days and the Conference dinner. Please note registration fees do not include accommodation.
For those joining online, it includes a copy of the abstracts, advanced access to the Conference Proceedings and all the conference sessions.
We will send the joining instructions to everyone who has paid approximately 2 weeks before the Symposium.
- Your place is not confirmed until payment is received.
- Only electronic invoices will be issued. If you require a paper invoice an extra admin charge of GBP 5.00 (ex VAT) will be added to your invoice.
- Payment is being processed by Peters Research Ltd on behalf of The Lift and Escalator Symposium Educational Trust.
Early Booking Discount
A discount of GBP 30.00 (ex VAT) will be applied to all registrations received on or before 30 June.
Late Booking Fee
A fee of GBP 30.00 (ex VAT) will be applied to all registrations received on or after 4 September.
- A 100% refund minus a GBP 20.00 (ex VAT) processing fee will be given if written notice of cancellation is received by 31 August.
- A 50% refund minus a GBP 20.00 (ex VAT) processing fee will be given if written notice of cancellation is received between 1 September – 10 September.
- No refunds will be given for cancellations received after 10 September. No refunds will be given for delegates who do not attend the Symposium.
- If a delegate cannot attend the Symposium we will accept a substitute without penalty providing written confirmation is received on or before 10 September.
- Substitutions after this date will incur an administration fee of GBP 20.00 (ex VAT).
- All refunds will be processed after the Symposium.
- In the event of The Symposium being cancelled or postponed for commercial or other reasons the Organisers will return all registration fees already paid but this does not include any accommodation or travel costs.