Elevate Perform is an accelerometer which connects directly to the Elevate Motion application to simplify the measurement of elevator performance. The measurement procedure is:
- Connect the Elevate Perform accelerometer to a laptop USB port.
- Click on the button in Motion to
- connect to the accelerometer
- indicate that the doors have started closing at the starting floor
- indicate that the doors are closed at the starting floor
- indicate that the doors have started opening at the destination floor
- indicate that the doors have completed opening at the destination floor. Motion will automatically “best fit” your Elevate Perform measurements to determine door times, velocity, acceleration, jerk and motor start delay.
Requires Elevate or Elevate Express version 8.0 or later.
Made to order.
Please allow 30 days for delivery, comes with a protective case.